Data protection informations
Where 4Players has provided you with a translation of the German language version of the Terms, then you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience only and that the German language versions of the Terms will govern your relationship with 4Players. If there is any contradiction between what the German language version of the Terms says and what a translation says, then the German language version shall take precedence.
1. Hereby the user agrees that all data recorded at the websites of 4Players will be saved and processed according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the Telecommunications Act (TKG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) as far as necessary for the realization of the contract.
2. Beyond that 4Players treats the data confidentially and in accordance with the appropriate users. Beyond the extent described here, there will be no collection or processing of personal data of the users without a prior consent from the user.
3. The user is always legitimated to get information about his personal data stored. Furthermore, the user always has the right to have his data deleted, if it is not necessary for the proper fulfillment of the contract. On principle 4Players will delete any unneeded data.
4. The user agrees that 4Players uses and processes the personal data that was collected for the creation, the content or modification of the contractual relationship with 4Players for the purpose of consulting, advertising, market research or for the customized design of the services. The user has the option to object at any time by notification to email@example.com
5. On some websites of 4Players there will be used the so-called Social Plugins("Plugins") of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are branded with the Facebook logo or the word "social plug-in of Facebook". If you request a website of ours, which contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin will be directly transmitted from Facebook to your browser and integrated by it into the website. By the integration of the plugins Facebook gets the information that you have requested the corresponding page of our websites. If you are logged in into Facebook then Facebook will be able to directly assign your visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for exemple press the "Like" button, the corresponding information is directly sent by your browser to Facebook and stored on Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign this data to your Facebook account you have to logout on Facebook before you visit our websites. For more information please consult the privacy policies of Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
6. Our website uses the "scalable central measuring methods"(SZM) from the company INFOnline to determine statistical parameters of the usage of our website. There will be collected anonymous measurements. For the recognition of computersystems the SZM scope measurment uses either a cookie with the ID "ivwbox.de" or a signature that is created from different automatically transmitted informations from your computer. This method will not store IP adresses and process them in an anonymous form. The aim of the scope measurement is to statistically determine the intensity of use and the amount of users of a website. More information about the SMZ methods can be found at the website of the INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de), who operates the SZM method. You can object to the data processing by SZM at the following link: http://optout.ivwbox.de.
By setting the so-called opt-out cookie you have the possibility to stop any further form of user analysis on this website. As long as you do not deleted the cookie there will not occur an analysis of your user behaviour. If you already set the opt-out cookie this will be shown in the following message. You also have the option to activate the web analysis for this website again.
7. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies". Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website. The informations generated by the cookie about your use of this site are usually sent to a server of Google in the U.S. and stored there. In the case of activation of the IP anonymization on this Web site, the IP address within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area will be truncated by Google beforehand. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the USA and is shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this site Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related with website and internet use to the site operator. The IP address which is transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data held by Google. You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, we point out, however, that in this case not all the features of this site are in full use. Beyond that you can prevent the coverage, which is generated by the created cookie and related to your use of the website, and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser-plugin that is available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).